Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where I have been...


So, this took quite a while. 
After my spontaneous idea starting a blog at the beginning of this year, I somehow didn't continue the way i had planned. There have been so many changes. I don't know where to start. 
First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting anything. I feel very bad. But nevertheless, I'm still here and right now it feels really good coming back to this blog. I really missed sitting down at the end of the day, with a cup of tea while looking through some pictures, writing down what happened and what is going on in my mind currently. Now looking back, I should have continued blogging regularly. It's quite therapeutic and I don't have to carry a load on my back. 
Since my last blogpost there has happened so much. I will fill you in with everything, I promise. But right now I'm having difficulties summarizing everything. So keep updated! 
I'm full of ideas and subjects I'd like to talk about! I missed this so much! Good to be back :) 
See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment